• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data?
• What are your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• What types of cookies do we use?
• How to manage your cookies
• Privacy policies of other websites
• How to contact us
• How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
FutureSure collects the following data:
• Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide FutureSure with most of the data we collect.
We collect data from our Contact Form on the website: www.future-sure.co.uk
We also process data from our email list populated when you email us at email@example.com
Data is also collected automatically when you:
• Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards, social media posts or via email.
• Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
FutureSure collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account.
- Email you special offers on other products/services we think you might like.
- Include you in periodical newsletters and social media announcements about the company.
- Notify you of any changes in rules, regulations, government guidance and laws that may affect you, your company or the advice you have been given by FutureSure as one of our valued customers.
If you agree, Our Company will share your data with our partner companies (Associates) so that they may offer you their products and services. This will only be done if you require additional services from one of our trusted associate companies. An up-to-date list of our Associate Companies can be found on the website here: www.future-sure.co.uk/about-us
How do we store your data?
FutureSure securely stores your data on our secured software on our secured and protected hardware at our office.
FutureSure will keep your identifying personal data and public company data for up to five years as standard, this is to ensure that any services or advice given by our company to yours is traceable.
There may be some instances where some client information, such as civil nuclear industry clients, where your details may be required to be kept for as long as 50years, any instances where we need to store your data for longer than our standard five years we will notify you.
Once this five year time period has expired, we will delete your data by removing all of your information from our mailing lists, cloud storage and hard drives.
If you have received advice or services from FutureSure that require us to store your data longer than our standard five years we will notify you.
FutureSure would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
An up-to-date list of our Associate Companies can be found on the website here: www.future-sure.co.uk/about-us
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop FutureSure from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to our associate partners.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
FutureSure would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request from FutureSure copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that FutureSure correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request FutureSure to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure — You have the right to request that FutureSure erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that FutureSure restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to FutureSure’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that FutureSure transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: 03300 43 91 43 – National Number 01639 35 00 35 – Head Office; Swansea
Or write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
• Keeping you signed in
• Understanding how you use our website
• Analysis of the functionality of our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality — FutureSure uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our
website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
• Advertising — FutureSure uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. FutureSure sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not
function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: 03300 43 91 43 – National Number 01639 35 00 35 – Head Office; Swansea
Or write to us at: FutureSure, Britannia House, Caerphilly Business Park, Van Rd, Caerphilly CF83 3GG
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that FutureSure has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Phone: 0303 123 1113